Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Welcome!

"No!" you cry. "Not another Blog!"

Yes, another one! But this Blog is different. Sure they all say that but then it turns out to be just a journal about some guy's cat. (her name's Lucy and she might appear from time to time but that's not the point). The point is that I have a mission statement:

This spot will be for the promotion of Literacy in general and my own writting in particular. Though rather slim on content at the moment, I will post thoughtful and hopefully thought provoking items about the world of books and publishing, links to authors and book sellers, literacy advocates and free speach legislation; maybe even samples of my fiction.

Do bare with me as I'm new to the Blogosphere and haven't quite gotten a full grasp of this computer literacy thing (some may soon claim I havn't mastered conventional literacy yet either but I swear, I read The Crying of Lot 49 and I understood it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home