Monday, March 22, 2004

Return of the Librarian



I know I only said I'd be away for a day or two, and that was four days ago but I've been away on Special Library related Program Activities of a secretive nature. All I can say is, if you haven't already, go see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

I have made some blog related decisions in the last few days while I've been relaxing and enjoying Spring Break. I realized that recently I've wandered from the stated purpose of this Blog, which is to discuss writing (especially mine), books, and Library and free speech issues. I've been ranting about BushCo. Shenanigans far too much and not really adding anything but my own two cents to news items that other bloggers have been covering far better. So, no more politiblogging, except when it has to do with the Patriot Act, or books or if I'm really pissed about something or just feel like babbling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home