Thursday, April 22, 2004

Various and Sundry Items

1. I've just signed up for Gmail, the new google mail system. We'll see if this works any better than my many other spam riddled addresses.

2. Last night, some friends and I went to see David Cross perform here on campus. It was a great show but I'm not going to tell you about it. So there. Delivery is key to comedy and well, you had to be there, etc. etc. (I mean, sure I could tell you the joke about Bush eating baby Jews but would you really get it without the gestures and the set up? I don't think so).

3. I don't really have much else to talk about right now.

4. I'm busy with finals so posting may be spare for the next week or so. Unless Kevin ever finishes his first post and moves on to a second one. He's a bit of a perfectionist, and he's new at this whole blogging thing. Plus, it's not like I told him about our excruciatingly tight deadlines. But I swear, I showed him how to log in and everything, so any day now, he'll have something ready to show the world. And then you'll be sorry. (And by sorry, I mean delighted at his wonderful prose styling and masterful command of the English language).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home