Saturday, August 07, 2004

Movies They'll Never Make, Part 1 (In a Probably Continuing Series)

I don't know if it's just me being a big ol' film geek or if everyone does this but I dream up ways to improve the plots of movies that have a good premis but are poorly executed. Seeing as how I have rather eccentric tastes, I hardly expect everyone to agree with some of my ideas, and I'm no longer young enough or ambitious enough to believe I'll ever get anyone in Hollywood to pay attention to the ways that they could improve their storytelling abilities. But hay, this is my blog and so I get to write whatever the hell I want.

To this end, I'm starting what will very likely be an ongoing, if somewhat sporadic, series in which I detail the alternate/revised plot outlines for movies I'd love to see, but don't expect to ever be made.

This post got away from me so I put the rest of it up on the Story Time page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home