Thursday, September 16, 2004
- Name: Keith
- Location: Savannah, Georgia
Keith Kisser is a Librarian who lives in The South with his wife and two cats. He has a BA in Sequential Art from the Savannah College of Art and Design and a MLS from the College of Information Studies at the University of Maryland. In his spare time, he writes fiction, takes pictures of his cats and thinks way too much about everything.
- Signs of the Times
- At Long Last, We're Safe from the Scourge of the N...
- Pat Buchanan and Me
- The Reading List
- Vigil at the Grave of King Kong
- Dispatches from Iraq, Part 16
- Seeing the Facts Through the Typography
- Alice and the Sacred Monster
- Revenge of Cat Blogging Friday
- In Defence of Intellectual Snobery