Friday, October 29, 2004
- Name: Keith
- Location: Savannah, Georgia
Keith Kisser is a Librarian who lives in The South with his wife and two cats. He has a BA in Sequential Art from the Savannah College of Art and Design and a MLS from the College of Information Studies at the University of Maryland. In his spare time, he writes fiction, takes pictures of his cats and thinks way too much about everything.
- Scientists Discover Hobbits
- Library Talk
- Book of the Day
- The Secret Revealed!
- Super Secret Mission
- Dr. Thompson Versus The Syphilis President
- A few Quick Links
- Dispatches from Iraq, Part 18
- "The problem with the Argentines is their imaginar...
- Revenge of Cat Blogging Friday