Friday, February 25, 2005
- Name: Keith
- Location: Savannah, Georgia
Keith Kisser is a Librarian who lives in The South with his wife and two cats. He has a BA in Sequential Art from the Savannah College of Art and Design and a MLS from the College of Information Studies at the University of Maryland. In his spare time, he writes fiction, takes pictures of his cats and thinks way too much about everything.
- My Little Star Wars Rant
- Remember That Vase?
- Dr Gonzo Rides No More
- Citizens For A Whitebread World
- Something Good From the Tsunami
- #4 (Out of 50 Books I've Read This Year)
- Den of the Invisible Whistling Octopus
- Boldly Staying Where We've All Been Before
- Confronting the Faithful