Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Gone Fishin'


I'm still on vacation and enjoying myself very much. I'll have a full report when I get back into the grind on Monday.

Even though I'm not really trying to keep up with news, I can't help but add my two cents about the Terri Schiavo kerfluffle: If she were poor or brown skinned, Georgie and Jeb would be falling over themselves to see who could get to the hospital first to pull the plug. Note to pro-lifers and Evangelical Bible Beaters who are eating this shit up: They're using you. They don't give a fuck about Jesus or this woman or baby stem cells or your dying grandma. Not one fuck. They smell votes oozing off your overheated brow, as you scour the Bible for the best soundbite to shoehorn into this situation.

On a lighter note, it's nearly Fafday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home