Friday, March 04, 2005
- Name: Keith
- Location: Savannah, Georgia
Keith Kisser is a Librarian who lives in The South with his wife and two cats. He has a BA in Sequential Art from the Savannah College of Art and Design and a MLS from the College of Information Studies at the University of Maryland. In his spare time, he writes fiction, takes pictures of his cats and thinks way too much about everything.
- Gonzo Darko
- I Was That Kid
- And We Librarians Wonder How We Get Our Reputation...
- That Old Transylvanian Religion
- God, Without the Soul Crushing Tyrany
- Uncurious George and the Thought Police
- Catblogging- Snowed In Edition
- My Little Star Wars Rant