Friday, April 15, 2005

And Many Miles To Go



Today is another busy Friday. This semester, I've been doing an internship and on Wednesdays and Fridays, I spend the whole day locked away in the special collections room of a library, handling moldy books. Not exactly how I intended to spend my second anniversary as the savior of media as we know it/ scourge of mainstream media as we know it/ harbinger of the end of Western civilization-- a blogger.

Today, the Invisible library is two years old. No one is more surprised than me.

But I'm not through, not by a longshot. I've still got a head full of things to say, books to write, art to make, rants to... rant. I don't know quite where I'm going, with this post, or my life. None of us does and anyone who claims to is wearing flammable pants. But hay, that's what life's all about, isn't it? The journey. The discovery. The cat pictures you find along the way.

So, in the coming year, look for a little more fiction, a little more content-- I finish Grad School next month and once that's done, I'll have a lot more time to devote to this blog, and my writing in general. Plus, hay, I'll be looking for a job, moving and maybe even starting a family. It should be a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home