Friday, April 22, 2005

Cat and Fish



I'm feeling the effects of too much Grad School today. I'm tired, in that mentally exhausted way I haven't been since... Well, end of last semester. This time is different, though. I'm done with School, forever this time, in about three weeks. Then a bit of a vacation. Then it's continuing on with the job search. Should be fun.

Also, I've made a few changes to the sidebar, added a few new links and divided the links into two categories, Arts and Letters and Current Events. Not exactly the most descriptive cataloguing system in the world but it's a start. Obviously, there's some overlap as sometimes writers bitch about politics and sometimes political wonks blather about what they're reading. But you get the idea.

Speaking of blather, Norbizness at Hairy Elated Ferret bulletin Board has announced the winner of the knock down drag out best comedy movie ever for all time competition: Dr. Strangelove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home