Tuesday, May 10, 2005
- Name: Keith
- Location: Savannah, Georgia
Keith Kisser is a Librarian who lives in The South with his wife and two cats. He has a BA in Sequential Art from the Savannah College of Art and Design and a MLS from the College of Information Studies at the University of Maryland. In his spare time, he writes fiction, takes pictures of his cats and thinks way too much about everything.
- Pissing On Wikipedia from a Great Height
- Friday Meta + Cat
- #9 and #10
- The Monster With Darwin-Shaped Teeth
- May Day!
- Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...
- King Ubu and the Library of Babel
- Frogs Don't Turn into Princes, After All
- Surprises in the Desert
- Cat and Fish